HanseYachts AG – Dehler 46 SQ
How do you design an intuitive 3D configurator for the yacht market?
As a German sports boat manufacturer, HanseYachts produces motor and sailing yachts. As the supporting agency, we were able to optimize the existing web application for yacht configuration both technically and visually for the launch of the new “Dehler 46 SQ”.
Our solution: A web-based 3D configurator with responsive design as well as integration into the customer’s existing marketing information system (MIS).
At a glance
3D configurator for luxury yachts
We developed a clear and guided operating concept that allows potential customers to experience the yacht configurator in an explorative way. We have developed an individual configurator that shines through strong integration into the system landscape and a connection to the customer’s content management, which is easy to use and can be used across multiple brands – in other words, the best yacht configurator on the market.
- 3D data management and data conversion
- 3D modeling, texturing and shader programming
- Development of a customer-specific configurator framework without view-based follow-up costs based on Three.js
- Central color and decor management for multiple configurator instances
- Individual interface connection to the customer’s Management Information System (MIS)
- Development of a responsive operating concept for all common end devices including small smartphones
- Integration of further attractive features, such as multi-language capability, light/dark mode, autozoom feature , manual 360° view and virtual staging with wave animation
- Interior and exterior views of the yacht
- visual animations that create dynamics
- Multi-language capability
- Light/Dark Mode with automatic detection
- Individual interface connection to the customer’s internal marketing system
- guided configuration
- automatic and individual focus point per configuration step
- manual 4 axis rotation of the 3D model incl. Zoom
- Automatic centering if required
sichern und ausbauen.
Wir konnten Sie überzeugen? Oder haben Sie noch Fragen?
Gern geben Ihnen unsere Experten Auskunft oder sprechen mit Ihnen über Ihren individuellen Use Case.